Tripadvisor
Grand Baie
Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Totally amazing a bit expensive

Reviewed December 23, 2017
914tarekk
Saqqara, Egypt
exhilarating experience

Tried it first time and the effort it requires was huge...the support staff was very helpful... read more

Reviewed June 14, 2017
PuneetM747
Lucknow, India

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2018

I wanted to do the flyboard experience because it looked cool and it got positive reviews of other people. However, the reality is far from what people described. So many things were wrong that day:

1. Security
Security is taken very lightly. There's no briefing whatsoever on the potential danger of using the flyboard. We were taken with a boat to the open sea and were given the flyboard without any proper explanation on how to use it and how it would be handled.
I would have expected clear safety instructions on their behalf + a briefing on land about the whole experience before going to the open sea.
The problem is that they are in control of the jetski, giving the power to push you in the air, and as the instructors are not very focused on their job, you're pushed 5-6m high.
You're bound to fall at numerous occasions as you're a novice and don't know how to handle the board. When falling from 5-6m water feels like stone. As a result I got a whiplash and I am now recovering from it by means of multiple physiotherapist sessions. I am lucky it did not break my back.

2. Instructors
Apart from their limited empathy skills and rudeness, they are extremely unprofessional. They lack overall experience.
They did not give us any safety instructions.
They did not give us any time to get acquainted with the flyboard.
They propelled us to heights which were extremely dangerous for unexperienced customers.

3. The price
You pay 125 EUR for one hour and 15min. However, for some reason we were only allowed to do 30min. When asking for explanations, nobody gave us a clear answer.
When asking for a refund, the person in charge that day could not do anything without approval of the main office. When calling the main office (on several occasions) nobody answered. Nobody answered for days and we never got our money back. Extremely dishonest.

Conclusion: This organization is misleading and dishonest. You're gambling your life by flyboarding with this organisation. Stay awayat all times!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
5  Thank ntackx
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

It’s a must to try it.
They give a good time for training.
It required a lot of balance and bravness..

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank abdullahs501
Reviewed December 23, 2017

I tried the flyn dive for the first time, and loved it I even booked for two sessions 40 minutes straight but just for your knowledge its exhausting. and also just so you don't hurt yourself be sure when you fall on your back not to bend your back so you don't get injured. one more thing the flyer suggest that you can do it in couples and thats what I thought but they have only one equipment

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank 914tarekk
Reviewed December 7, 2017

This was amazing! Roxane was very helpful with her directions & meeting point from Flic en Flac & my instructor Van Damme was very patient & clear. You can get really high-up with both of their encouragement. Merci beaucoup!

Date of experience: December 2017
3  Thank Gil C
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

the best sport I have ever done. It is so much fun and also a very good team which explain everything Perfect. Thanks for the great experience.

Date of experience: November 2017