I had booked in advance and paid the hotel for 3 nights, the manager attempted to off load me to a substandard hotel at a cheaper rate with the excuse they were full booked.I refused any of the getto run-down establishment they proposed as alternative accommodation.Forcing me to roam all night before finding alternative hotel after 4 hours I checked in at Royal Sunset. I had to insist that they bare the difference in cost to the hotel. There was never any offer on their side to do what was fair.Although manager finally agreed to bare the cost, only when he clearly understood I was to report to Mauritius Government - Ministry of Tourism (and social media network).As they failed to show any loyalty, intergradity and honesty in my dealing with me, police were called to ensure they would pay Royal Sunset. A very unpleasant experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Narmada is a charming complex situated in the center of Grand bay. Spacious with swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms and all the comforts of a hotel. The hotel, located 200 meters from the beach has a restaurant and a spa/massage center additionally. All rooms have a kitchenette so as to give the clients a choice to prepare the meal themselves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Narmada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Narmada Hotel Grand Baie
- Villa Narmada Mauritius/Grand Baie