Arrived to be welcomed with drinks and cold face towels, lovely after a long haul! Staff were very welcoming and rooms were ready very quickly for us! Rooms very clean and fresh towels replaced daily with options for evening replacement of these and drinks. We chose AI and food was fab with excellent choices available, some drinks and eateries were chargeable and can be a bit confusing but staff explained this very well .
We chose to get married here and met Madhavi who was fantastic and made sure that everything we had chose was done to perfection. We married in the beach gazebo and it was an amazing day, so thank you to all staff that enabled our day to be absolutely perfect. Photographer was very patient with us and we got some wonderful photos of day and sunset, perfect memories. Evening wedding meal we chose the Chateau Mon Desir and it was amazing food and service was first class!! We had a treatment at the Spa which was again a fab experience from everyone involved.We travelled with our two children (16 &14) and they loved it especially the beach and watersports again some are payable....beach staff were great constantly bringing water and drinks.
This resort is without doubt the best we have ever visited and we will be returning for an anniversary!
ALL staff are a credit to this hotel regardless of there position as each and everyone are polite and would do anything to help you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava