We have just returned from a 12 night stay. If you are thinking about this hotel stop and just book.
For our stay we chose an all inclusive package including a suite. You will not be disappointed with the food and restaurant choices and the drinks are of a very high quality. Our suite was outstanding with the room being FULLY serviced every day.
The Suite package gave us access to the VIP beach run by Dave and Jay. You will not get a better service. An unsung hero is Seewooputh the gardener who looked after the gardens and private beach. He maintains them spotlessly
From the minute you arrive until departure the attention to detail from the Guest Relation team is of the highest class but every member of the staff is committed to ensuring you have the best possible stay.
if you are a water sport fan, play golf,ride horses, enjoy spa treatments or love botanics you will be in your element, the hotel has something for all
We would recommend a South Island Tour, and a trip to the Horse Racing in Port Louis. Fantastic
A truly outstanding holiday and hotel. THANK YOU
KEN & NICOLA PRICE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava