I spent 2 week at the maritim hotel and it was absolutely great ! - in each case.
The staff was very obliging and always helpful. At any time they were interested to fulfill each wish and to eternize the time unforgettable.
The hotel and the very large garden - the whole resort - was always very well tended and clean.
Food in all restaurants, including the dinnerbuffet was presented in a good quality and always fresh.
The breakfast was fantastic. Rich, varied and with a wide selection of each.
the top for me: the à la carte breakfast at the La Marée. Directly at the beach and served by always polite and friendly staff.
For Fine Dining there is the à la carte Restaurant Mon Désir with best reputations, wich celebrates food and service in the high class at its best!
The SPA as a place to forget all about stress and business, build like a small village around a little lake, with the spirit of another world, where you are relaxing end enjoying immediately.
All sorts of sports – specially water activities - and entertainment are offered, mostly free of charge and guided with well trained and committed employee.
I read at tripadvisor some comments about security or safety-problems… I can´t understand and will not confirm it! I never felt any way of insecurity or unsafeness. Each room has a private safe (you can chose and change the code whenever you want) and you can enter the rooms only with keycards. In addition to this, there are walls or a fence around the whole resort, so it is´nt open to the public.
I only can recommend this marvellous place where all my dreams came true!
I´m sure I will return –> to feel again how dreams became reality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sparkling sandy beach, tropical gardens and the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean... Live the essence of a great island escape!Immerse yourself in this luxurious five-star beach and spa resort gently nestled within a picturesque private estate along the protected marine park of Turtle Bay.Enjoy a prime location on the sunniest and sheltered Northwest coast of the island between the capital Port - Louis and the lively village of Grand Bay and indulge in the pure nature of the historical estate of 25 hectares awarded 'Most Beautiful Garden of Mauritius'. Be spoilt by world-class accommodation with 215 luxurious rooms and suites as well as an exclusive villa, all sea facing and elegantly designed ...ideal to embrace the tropical ambiance of the island. Savour endless culinary delights during your journey with an exceptional selection of five exquisite restaurants and three bars ranging from 'feet in the sand' beach restaurants to Asian fusion and the exclusive fine dining restaurant 'Chateau Mon Desir'.Pamper yourself in its 'Maritim Tropical Flower Spa', an oasis of wellbeing offering exclusive treatments and stunning facilities to relax and unwind.Those seeking for active holidays will benefit from an infinite range of land and water sports offered such as horse riding, golf, archery, water ski, diving and many more!Whenever you are looking for relaxing or active holidays, this 5-star luxury hotel, part of Maritim Hotels, will offer you an exceptional array of facilities and experiences combined with the highest standards of service delivered with genuine Mauritian hospitality. Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius ...your holidays... beyond paradise ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Mauritius Balaclava
- Hotel Maritim Mauritius
- Maritim Hotel Mauritius
- Maritim Resort & Spa Mauritius Balaclava