1,707 results
All reviews private pool vitality pool garden suite sea water pool our honeymoon f b beach front reception team special thanks front office romantic dinner memorable stay steam room big thanks restaurant staff breakfast and dinner special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I f ver you are looking for a hotel where calmness and peace is at its best, no wandering, this is the right one. far from the madding crowd of resort hotel, this one cuts you off the bustle. Worth a visit.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PaulvanFrankAngsanaM, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Saminada Chetty N,

In a first instance, I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for having taken both the time & the trouble of sharing with us your valued feedback, following your recent stay at “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius”.

We are delighted to learn that you found your stay at Angsana to be to your expectations and indeed, the Resort being located in one of the best known coves in Mauritius, offering calmness and privacy, which is much appreciated by the vast majority of our esteemed guests. I do hope your experience with us proved to be a most rejuvenating & memorable one.

Thank you again for your most positive feedback and we sincerely hope that we will have both the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you again amidst us at our Resort in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had our wedding reception held at Angsana Balaclava; i knew, from my first visit, that that would be The Place, me and my husband would celebrate and share our love with families and friends.
Exquisite atmosphere, beautiful venue, and most importantly, a very caring staff- inclined to pleasing you to the most! Look for Sarah, she is the best and a gem in walking you down the preparations!!!
They normally say, brides do not get to enjoy their own day, but I did- I remember my evening; Sarah and her dedicated team make it possible for you not to be bothered about anything else except enjoying your night and stay!

Dear LilyLSAlexandre,

On an opening note, I would like to take this occasion to thank you for having taken the time of conveying to us your valuable feedback and equally, for having chosen “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius” on the very special occasion of your Wedding, for which I am most grateful.

Having said this, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed to the fullest this special day with your families & friends and equally, we as a Resort, with the entire team, stood up to your expectations.

Meanwhile, I have shared your beautiful feedback with Sarah, our MICE Executive, as well as with the team and no doubt, your words of appreciation will motivate all of us to always go to the extra mile in view of delighting our most esteemed guests and brighten their experience with us.

We reiterate our thanks for choosing “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius” and we truly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Warming welcome
Excellent staff specially Ajay and hridesh veer renu was really helpful and kind I’m really getting more happy everyday in our anniversary

Thank you Angsana stuff for everything

Wish you a wonderful visit

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PaulvanFrankAngsanaM, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear rahfahoh,

Firstly, may I take this opportunity to thank you for having taken both the time & the trouble to share with us your experience, pursuant to your recent stay at our Resort, on the special occasion of your Anniversary.

Having said this, we are happy to learn that your stay with us was up to your expectations and also, I am most grateful to you for your kind appreciation of our team members, more particularly, Ajay, Hridesh, Renu & Veer, from our Food & Beverage department. Your input in this regard is truly treasured and will, undoubtedly, inspire us to strive to achieve greater heights of excellence in our services.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and on behalf of the “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius” team, I truly look forward to, hopefully, welcoming you soon back in our midst.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very warm welcome.
Excellent service.
Very helpful.
Good food.
Will recommend every1 to have a stay Angsana hotel.
Very nice experience.
We had a great time for the event which was well organized by the team of Angsana.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 70rakshac,

In a first instance, I would like to take this opportunity to express to you my sincere gratitude for having chosen “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius”, on the auspicious occasion of your Birthday event. By the same token, I would like to thank you for having taken both the time and the trouble of sharing with us your experience.

Having said this, we are delighted to learn that you had a “great time” with us and equally, that you found the services provided, as well as the warm welcoming and your Culinary experiences to be to your satisfaction.

Once again, many thanks for your most positive feedback and I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again amidst us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hey, we had a fantastic stay at Angsana Balaclava! We booked it for our honeymoon and could not be more satisfied with the trip overall. The hotel itself is clean, luxurious and the service is very professional and supportive on any matter. You have various options to hang out either in your room which may come with own pool, the pool or beach cabanas or at the lunch bar. The honeymoon package includes little surprises and fun activities and are well selected. To explore some more a car is needed though but this is anyway recommended. The beach itself is exclusive but for snorkelling we would recommend driving 5mins to Balaclava Public beach which is an amazing experience. The hotel though offers twice a day a water taxi to go there if you don’t choose a ride yourself. In a nutshell, cool place with outstanding and charming service personnel who grow to your heart! Have fun at Angsana Balaclava!

1  Thank J574QKstefanb
PaulvanFrankAngsanaM, General Manager at Angsana Balaclava Mauritius, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear J574QKstefanb,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for having taken both the time & the trouble of sharing with us, your experience on the occasion of your recent stay at “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius”.

A big thank you for your review detailing your stay and we are very pleased to learn that you had a “fantastic stay” with us. Furthermore, it was highly motivational to learn, that on the whole, you found the services and facilities at our Resort to have met with your expectations, with a special mention to our team, whom you found to be “outstanding and charming”, for which I am most grateful.

Once again, many thanks for your most positive feedback and I, sincerely, hope that we will have both the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you again amidst us at “Angsana Balaclava Mauritius”, in the future.