We enjoyed our trip to Mauritius and we loved Angsana. The hotel was small but the staff could recognize all the guests they served. Breakfast was great and dinner menu was good too. The staff at the boat house called themselves 3 sharks on the beach and they were nice to my boy and made him very happy. Ashvin, a waitor at the restuarant can speak good chinese and was very polite to the guests. We had a good time there. Location was ok, not too far to major tourist sites. We rented a car and the driver was a wonderful guy. His name is Pravin, phone number 7879120.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius