We could not resist at the call of this little lost paradise…and we kept on wondering all flight long how would the staff of Angsana impress us even further than our last visit!
On our way to SA, we seized this opportunity to visit once again Mauritius and checked-in again in Angsana Balaclava. As soon as we stepped out of the cab, the concierge came right towards us and greeted us with the so famous Mauritian smile. He had recognized us and seemed very pleased to have us back as his guests. We booked a beach front suite for another 10 days...and did not regret it!
During our last day, we were in a spa suite, which we believed was bigger than a standard room. Amazingly, the beach front suite is actually even wider and bigger! To our surprise, we had a private pool, right in front of the beach along with a Jacuzzi. The bathroom was simply awesome: we had never seen such a huge tub, fully made of stone. And the view: simply breathtaking! WE WERE IN PARADISE ONCE AGAIN!
The staff was as always very friendly and helpful. Most of them recognized us the first glance... even after 6 months! Somehow weird for the others, but we liked this little attention.
The dishes prepared were simply bliss! About the food and the service… we hardly experienced the same level and taste in the dishes like we did at Angsana during our second stay. Bravo to the chef! Special thanks to Avinach and Pritum for their usual care!
We indulged ourselves every day in the peaceful surroundings of the spa – thanks to Lovena for her delicate treatment: we would almost fall asleep!
Last but not least, thumbs up to the reception team and particularly to Benjamin for his welcome and extra care during our stay.
The only disappointing point is that we had to leave from this lovely place...Looks like we have to plan a third trip back…
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius