Stayed for 10 days with my partner and we loved the place, food was delicious, love the spa suite but.... was shocked when asked to pay for the Nespresso capsules in my room. Tea and coffee facilities are so common for the hotels and we loved the fact that we have proper coffee in the room. We both thought it is a really great touch but what a shocker when the bill came! Not to mentions that there was no information about this anywhere. If we have not stayed at 5 star hotel and paid the premium I would have been ok(ish) to pay for my room "complimentary" coffee! I know it is a small charge but it is question of principle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius