I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived at Angsana as the entrance is on the road, however as soon as I arrived I knew it was going to be special. After a warm welcome and delicious drink later, I felt very much at home after visiting other properties.The service was excellent and Pascal, the Manager, is one of the best we came across during our time in Mauritius. Everything is as it should be here, the spa suites have their own plunge pool and the beach suites are large and spacious with their own little lap pool, Jacuzzi and outdoor terrace. The food is delicious, the pizza's were crispy and tasty, the best I have had. I love that there is a saltwater pool (with swim up bar) and freshwater pool. I hope to come back very soon, it was pure bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius