We were upgraded to this property by our agent from another 4 star property on our visit to Mauritius on 10 th November 2012.We had vey great expectations ,but were extrememely disapponted.The rooms are very good, but the beach is very small.No water sports facility was available.
Our package included breakfast and dinner.We were served same vegetable 4 times i.e twice for breakfast ad twice for dinner.We were offered green salad as a starter as if they were doning us a great favour.The service at the restaurant was very slow.We were annoyed by the mosquitoes at our dinner time.
Luckily our agent went out of the way to shift us after 2 days to another resort where Indian vegetarian food was served.
Inspite of requesting vegetarian meal at the outset we were totally neglected.I would not recommend this resort to my friends
Dr(Mrs) Shaila Gujar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius