Attended the Kreston Asia Pacific Conference in this hotel, and stayed 4 nights.
its a new resort, opened in December 2011.
Flawless wouldnt begin to describe the experience. To summarise :
- Service standards from the first experience of driving up to the hotel is exceptional. Everyone is tuned in to the requirements.
- The quality of the accomodation in terms of the size and finish is remarkable.
- The atmosphere is tranquil and ideal for couples. Its a couples resort.
- Beautiful private beach. Some villas are on the beach.
- Catering is very good, breakfasts are superb.
Recommend getting a car hire from the airport. Its easy to find, and easier to get around, as all the main hotels are a little out of the way, although all have taxie waiting outside 24/7. I booked with SIXT - good value and adequate. Less than the cost of a return cab fare.
The above is just a snapshot. In a nutshell, can't recommend this enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius