The hotel is good for people who want to relax...nice location..the gym, the spa, the room at the restaurant are very well situated in front of the beach...I love the pool specially the heated one..the hammac ...and the way they have put armchair around to relax...I love the small island... alk these were very good...however the hotel.could improve in welcoming the guest when they arrived..and some staff are not well prepared to work in a 5 star hotel. As when we were sleeping in the morning some staff were arguing loudly in front of our room and have wake us up... moreover there lot of flies outside the hotel and in the restaurant ...we hardly managed to eat properly as we have to chase flies..one last thing that dissapoint me is that there were several cats near the restaurant and on the beach and we saw 2 cats doing their toilet on the sand....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava