Just returned back from a fabulous 12 night stay and would highly recommend this hotel. We and our three girls couldn't have been looked after better. The service in the main restaurant was brilliant, pretty slow at the beach bar but staff so warm and friendly it didn't seem to matter. It was very safe for our girls to have the freedom to run up and down resort and they had lots of fun at kids club. They loved Chaya who was really lovely with them. The family suite was perfect for the five of us and beds amazingly comfy! In the Sagala restaurant Christophe couldn't have done enough for us and Wesley also in Noble house made our stay very special. Not forgetting Shane the sales and marketing director who went out of his way to make sure we were having a fabulous time. We definitely hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms and 140 Deluxe rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools ( all heated in winter ), 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava