Paradise cove is an excellent hotel set in peaceful grounds. I wouldn't call necessarily call it a boutique hotel per se thou, It's very chic for sure but the size makes it feel more like a high-end resort. The fact that no kids are allowed is absolutely heaven-sent. The two pools and the sea are the definite highlights here and the rooms are very comfortable.
Having said all this, the quality of coffee across the hotel is terrible and really needs to be improved. At breakfast they serve Nescafe or a very poor quality espresso which my wife and I couldn't drink. We drove 10 minutes for a proper coffee every morning. Solution? Single serving french press at breakfast and nespresso machines in every room?
Secondly, cocktails at the bar cost an outrageous 26$ (800 rupees once all the taxes are added), significantly more expensive than at the nearby Four Seasons Hotel. Once again, makes you get in your car and drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday. Paradise Cove, a 67 room boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight. The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of this day and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip, the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea. Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere. All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hide away, to meet others or to do as much or as little as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie