We are just coming to the end of a really lovely week at Paradise Cove. We have tried to be objective for the purposes of this review, but from our point of view, it is genuinely difficult to find fault here. The hotel is small enough to feel "special" but large enough to offer a choice of activities. We have tried the glass-bottomed boat trip, pedalo, tennis, gym, bike hire and of course swimming pools, all were very nice and enjoyable. The treadmill and bikes in the gym seem to have minds of their own, but there are plenty of other machines and some free weights too, so the chance to have a perfectly good workout is there for those who choose to do this.
We have had a standard room, with a large comfy bed, lots of space, and our room has been serviced twice every day, which feels quite luxurious to us! No shortage of towels or bath / shower products and plenty of hot water.
We chose the All Inclusive package and have been hugely impressed by the quality of the food and drinks. Breakfast is a buffet, and there's plenty to suit all needs. Lunch is either up by the main pool area or in a little restaurant down by the sea, with full waiter service, and a great choice of dishes and drinks. Dinner was a buffet on two nights out of 8, but otherwise full waiter service. The quality of the food throughout has been excellent and we have really eaten well, without over-eating. The waiter service is especially nice, as it gives you the chance to actually sit over dinner and chat, rather than have the constant getting up and down to the buffet.
Both pools are clean and the water is a good temperature. The overall impression here is of there being enough space for everyone. You might not find a sunbed in exactly the same place every day, but there are enough beds for everyone, and all the locations are gorgeous, so you can just relax and enjoy the view!
This is a fabulous little hotel, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday. Paradise Cove, a 67 room boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight. The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of this day and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip, the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea. Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere. All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hide away, to meet others or to do as much or as little as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie