My husband and I chose this hotel for our first anniversary. It was,from the moment we arrived an amazing experience, and one I would thoroughly recommend to other couples. The newly renovated hotel is a dream, its beautiful, and warm and just wow. The rooms are lovely, our "sea" view wasn't quite that, but it was surrounded by palm trees, and birds and secluded and just as lovely. The staff are polite, friendly and helpful. The restaurants are wonderful, especially the seafood restaurant (book when you arrive) and the rooms were always cleaned, it was amazing to come back from dinner and find your room was clean and ready for a relaxing evening on the balcony. The grounds are lovely, full of amazing plants and birds, and the two pools and sun loungers, what a way to spend a day. Couldn't have asked for more, and don't have anything to criticize, I really don't. Lovely place for couples wanting some quiet time together, in the most romantic of settings. Well done Paradise Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday. Paradise Cove, a 67 room boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditional architecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight. The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of this day and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip, the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea. Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere. All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hide away, to meet others or to do as much or as little as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie