“Stop here whenever in Finger Lakes”
Review of Mac's Drive-In

Mac's Drive-In
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Waterloo
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Last time had a cheeseburger and fries with a root beer. Pabst beer also on tap. Kids had floats this time (orange and root beer) and loved them. You can order from your car if you like, but we prefer to sit down in the open air dining area. Each waiter cooks their own orders, which is cool.

1  Thank 251ceh

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I enjoy mac's, but over the past 30 years, the only thing that has changed is the prices. They go up, but the food size stays the same. Fries are fresh cut, but not my favorite. Husband and kids love them though! Bell hop service is fun!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Mac's Drive-In in Waterloo is a through back to yesteryear. You can eat in, outside or have the food brought to your car. An amazing feature that excluding the car hops, is your food is cooked by your server. I have never seen this before. Fresh cut fries, onion rings that stay together and don't slide out. I had a cheeseburger & onion rings on this visit and it really hit the spot. They are only open from late spring till the end of summer so if your in the area doing some wine tasting do your self a favor and do some food tasting at Mac's.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I love going to Mac's! I have been going there since I was a kid and now take my own kids there as often as I can. Fresh cut french fries, great root beer and other fun drive-in foods plus great ice cream all at a GREAT price with a fun atmosphere. You can even pull up to the curb side service and have a tray delivered to your car to eat.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

First time for us this season. We know it's spring when Mac's is open. We stopped in for our usual Hoffman's white hot an French fries. We also like the potato salad, we think it's the best around, even better than Wegmans. Take a step back to the 60's and use the carhops. Mac's was cool in the 60's and it's still cool in 2014.