“GREAT!”

Ranked #14 of 42 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Seasonal waterfront restaurant situated on scenic Seneca Lake and the Seneca-Cayuga Canal. Outdoor Bar. Live Music Saturday Nights during the summer season. Open April to September 30
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were in town for a long weekend and actually ate here twice because the food was so good. We sat on the deck both times and the staff was very friendly!

1  Thank Brad B
There are newer reviews for Crow's Nest

Reviewed October 16, 2013

What's not to love? Outdoor dining with excellent food, great service, and a relaxing view of the water. The Crow's Nest is the perfect place to visit on a warm summer afternoon. You can enjoy a great dinner from a wide selection perfectly complimented by local wines and beers. The service is good and the prices are reasonable. A place to visit over and over.

1  Thank MichaelFirst
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Had a nice table right along the water. Service was so fast...our meal came out I swear in less than 5 minutes. Food was great and staff was very friendly.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I decided to go here even though we didn't see it as one of the top restaurants in Geneva. Extremely happy we did. The service and food was excellent. Our waiter was extremely conscientious! I forgot his name? Male with ponytail. Even a good joke haddock to go! It reminded me of some restaurants we have in long island on the water. Wish they had more fish choices but the mahi mahi was delicious! The scenery was beautiful on the deck!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Good food great views I stopped here for lunch before we went wine tasting I ordered a southwest chicken wrap sandwich with fries boyfriend ordered a corned beef sandwich on rye
And a ale beer we got there right when they opened and didn't have to wait long for the food good service