“Great mahi Mahi”

Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Seasonal waterfront restaurant situated on scenic Seneca Lake and the Seneca-Cayuga Canal. Outdoor Bar. Live Music Saturday Nights during the summer season. Open April to September 30
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I decided to go here even though we didn't see it as one of the top restaurants in Geneva. Extremely happy we did. The service and food was excellent. Our waiter was extremely conscientious! I forgot his name? Male with ponytail. Even a good joke haddock to go! It reminded me of some restaurants we have in long island on the water. Wish they had more fish choices but the mahi mahi was delicious! The scenery was beautiful on the deck!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Good food great views I stopped here for lunch before we went wine tasting I ordered a southwest chicken wrap sandwich with fries boyfriend ordered a corned beef sandwich on rye
And a ale beer we got there right when they opened and didn't have to wait long for the food good service

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Each year when we do Bon Ton Roulet we depart from the "group" meals and visit Crow's Nest. I was a little disappointed to find that they now only had a White Zin wine by the bottle, but the food in general was very good. We started with the steam clams. The little extra topping of seasoned chopped tomatoes was a nice touch. My husband had the Diver Scallop Basket. The generous portion of scallops were large and nicely battered. He paid extra for the sweet potato fries and was a little disappointed in them. I had the Caesar Salad with Salmon and it was delicious. The salad dressing was different but pleasing to the palate. The Salmon was grilled to perfection than topped with a nice, light sauce. And it was nice to sit outside and have the fantastic view of the water and the boat activity. it is confusing when you try to find it on the internet since the restaurant is 2.8 miles from Geneva and 5.6 miles from Waterloo, but has a Waterloo address.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Sitting on the back desk overviewing the marina/water is very nice. The food is very good and the service was great. Recommended!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful lunch on the deck overlooking the water and watched the boats come and go. Although the day was extremely warm there was a nice breeze and our table was shaded by mature trees and an umbrella. The service and the food and drink were excellent. One of the best bloody Mary's I have ever had. My dish of choice was tuna ceviche. It was very fresh and delicious. My husband had the fried clam strips which I tasted. We both agreed that the clam strips were the best we have ever had; both fresh and very tender. We left room for a great cup of coffee and a shared a piece of key lime pie. Delicious!

We will definitely return soon.