“Something different for the area”

La Fiesta Brava Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is their website address. http://lafiestabravamexrest.com/
Waterloo, New York
“Something different for the area”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I lived in Texas for many years so I know and love Mexican food. La Fiesta Brava Has a nice menu. They give you very big portions . You won't go away hungry. Service is real fast, maybe a little pushy fast! We will be back. Way better than Taco Bell !

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ironhead3

Ottawa, Canada
“Awesome food AWESOME PRICES!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I took the time to come on here and look it up before my trip from Ottawa Canada to Waterloo Premium outlets. I love mexican food and I wasn't dissapointed at all. The atmosphere is mexican at it's finest the staff is ultra friendly and the food is just great traditionnal mexican cuisine. We were a party of 4 and had the margarita pitcher and 4 meals for 60$. I don't know about US prices but here in Ottawa 60$ gets us half of that at best. Anyways HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Visited March 2013
minneapolis
“Hardly a fiesta but .$1.99 margaritas!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I decided to visit La Fiesta Bravo on a recent business trip to up state NY. Based on previous reviews I was looking forward to a great experience. What I got was something less than that.

On the plus side the free warm chips and salsa were great. The carna asada tacos were very good. But the true champion of the meal was the $1.99 margaritas. Apparently this is a special they run on Mondays - Wed so if I would have went on another day of the week I would not have thought do highly of the. "Value". The margaritas were not weak ones that I do often see when there is a special, these packed a punch.

On the negative side was the cheese enchilada was one of the worst I have ever had and the interior was barely ok with the dirty and matted carpet not so ok at all. They really should invest in some hard flooring.

I would try this place again but only on a Mon - Wed for the margarita special, since I think dining options a bit limited in Waterloo NY.

With love from MN

1 Thank mystidog
Romulus, New York
“A Truly Mexican Experience”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Finally, real Mexican food. We been to this restaurant many times since it opened and every experience has been the same - lots of very good food at a very reasonable price. You start with free salsa and chips (great chips, average salsa) and it gets better from there. There is an extensive menu of mexican dishes all served in generous quantities. The service is prompt and if you wait more than 5 minutes without someone checking on you, it's unusual. It's not fancy, but it's well worth the visit.

• Visited November 2012
Lyons
“Consistently the BEST Mexican In the Area!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We have patronized this restaurant since its opening. We have eaten both lunch and dinner. The food is consistently the BEST Mexican in the area. We had dinner on Friday, December 28, 2012. We both enjoyed a delicious Margarita. The "small" was very generous! Our dinners were fresh, hot and tasty! We have found that when we patronize other Mexican restaurants in the region we wish we were at LaFiesta instead.