“Unbelievable food!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Station Road and Nowedonah Avenue
Transit: Jitney and Luxury Liner
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I agree, this place is the real deal. Top notch food that really hits the spot. Cute little place, but very busy. Our server was very accommodating and a look forward to going back. Definitely get the pie!

Reviewed July 24, 2011

I went with my wife & friends. In spite of having a reservation they tried to seat us by the door. They had no air conditioning on a hot summer evening. The waiter was so rude it was insulting - he kept looking off towards other tables to see if someone else needed help. The food was mostly OK - however 1 of 4 meals was terrible. Small portions and crazy prices - even for the Hamptons. $32.00 pasta & $4.50 for coffee. I would sooner burn my money than ever go back to this supreme Hampton's tourist rip-off.

1  Thank TRAVELSALOT522
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York
Reviewed June 9, 2008

This really is the real deal. You haven't dined in the Hamptons until you've gone here.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook