“Immaculately decorated beach hideaway in perfect location”
Review of Hermosa Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Water Mill
Hermosa Lodge
Ranked #3 of 3 Water Mill B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Hermosa Lodge is a charming family run destination with a very personal level of service. The Inn's keeper was on premise to help with anything we needed during our stay. It's a serene getaway just close enough to town and to the beaches with perfectly decorated and modern but classic rooms. The home cooked breakfast is amazing. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My wife and I had a great time at the Hermosa Lodge. Very nice inn with a very laid back vibe. We especially liked hanging around and relaxing by the pool. The people there were great and kept on top of everything we requested. Great spot for the money!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at the Hermosa lodge with a good friend of mine and I have to say, it was just what I needed! I love to travel and rarely find places where I feel so comfortable. The Hermosa Lodge has these quaint rooms with beautiful bookcases and a relaxing country atmosphere. We rode our bikes to the shops daily and walked to the beach to enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells. I highly recommend this place to anyone interested. You won't be disappointed. I will definitely be back in the spring!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I spent a long weekend at Hermosa Lodge and it was terrific.
Close to the most beautiful beaches -- (we bicycled the short distance) and the inn has all the charm of an old house, but lots of light and comfortable beds! Host is very friendly and makes great breakfast. It made a wonderful end of the summer for us and we definitely plan to go back this summer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Historic building, beautiful rooms, really feels like home here. You can ride your bike to the Mecox bay from here, a plenty of restaurants around. And it is really affordable compared to the other inns in the area. Our favorite summer spot on the hamptons!

• Stayed: May 2012
#1 of 12 in Hampton Bays
White Fences Inn
White Fences Inn
#1 of 3 in Water Mill

Been to Hermosa Lodge? Share your experiences!