“Homemade Italian, generous portions!”

Gigi's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love Gigi's. Each visit feels like visiting a friend's home, because the proprietor and the staff are so welcoming. The portions are tremendous - we usually eat leftovers for two days. The value for the price is incredible, especially in overpriced New York. Don't let the looks fool you - give this a shot!

1  Thank TeamExline

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I live in the sticks and by sticks, I mean we don't have street lights and I see critters more than I see my neighbors. That being said, I have an extremely hard time finding places that deliver. Not only does Gigi's, but the Pizza is AMAZING! I grew up in Chicago, so I know good pizza and surprisingly Gigi's puts to shame the mom and pop shop I used to order from as a kid. We ordered a Large Cheese Pizza (didn't even make it 24 hours) Fries, and 2 Cannoli's. The cannoli's were yummy but I've had better. We also got a bottle of Gigi's Root Beer and if you're a fan of root beer, heck even if you aren't their Root Beer is worth the trip alone.

1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you want a fresh home cooked meal...Gigi's is the place for you. The best chicken parmigiana around..the Cavatelli and Gnocchi are always made fresh to order and the owner/cook comes out to speak with his guests and make sure they loved their meal. The staff at Gigi's make my Husband and I feel like we are family and not just patrons. Without hesitation... THE BEST ITALIAN FOOD!

1  Thank Dana T
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We decided to have the sausage pizza and the veggie antipasto "to go". The atmosphere of the place is not much but the food was tasty.

1  Thank bcrisp2
Reviewed May 4, 2012

They deliver! Being from the Bronx, I am very picky about my pizza. If you ask for it well done...it comes very, very close.

3  Thank Angela B