“I agree”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warwick
Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Warwick B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
“I agree”
Reviewed February 19, 2003

I agree with your assesment of the inn. We had a terrible time at the breakfasts, the assistant to the innkeeper was very rude. We could not believe we had spent all that money,and gotten such terrible service.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 8, 2011
I am the owner of the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast. I apologize for the unfortunate experience this visitor had when I was out of town years ago. I didn't know, until now, how to reply to a review.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for that person's experience here and would like to extend a free night stay to that person. If they are pleased with your next visit, I would ask that the review be removed.

The free night would need to be booked within 7 days of the date of stay based upon availability. This offer is good for 30 days.

I look forward to hearing from the reviewer and truly would appreciate the opportunity to change his/her/their opinion of my home.

If I don't hear from them, can I please get this review removed. It has been 8 years and I only have excellent reviews since then.

Loretta Breedveld
845-987-0191

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 19, 2003

We found the bed and breakfast to be too expensive for the service that we recieved. There was something very uncomfortable about the service and the place. I would not refer this place to others.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Loretta Breedveld
845-987-7255
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester - Monroe - Goshen
Cider Mill Inn
Cider Mill Inn
#1 of 1 in Pine Island
Alpine Haus Bed and Breakfast Inn

Been to Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!