All reviews pancakes at home bed and breakfast the owner within walking distance b and b went out of her way an amazing host short walk shops and restaurants delicious breakfast comfortable rooms close to town fresh fruit living room look forward omelet
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

What a great start to the New Year 2019...
Fireplaces made the home warm and welcoming..
Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast is so charming our rooms with fireplace and bath was like being in the movie White Christmas...Loretta’s breakfast organic eggs and spinach frittata, warm breads with yummy butter and jams fresh bacon and coffee is always hot fresh and ready early in am! The location is great so close to town for shopping and great restaurants!
Immaculate old mansion with warm vibes!
High on my list to return!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
LorettaBreedveld, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

My soul is shining! Thank you Escape144544! I am truly blessed. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I strive to provide comfort and warm vibes, as well as healthy tasty food. It is wonderful to know I achieved it:)

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I had such a wonderful experience at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast recently when attending a women’s retreat there. My bed was so comfy and cozy i had one of my best night’s sleep ever. Everything is clean and the decor is elegant yet homey. Loretta cooks wonderfully. I’m definitely going to be a return visitor!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you Retreat attendee! I am blessed to host and get to know my customers. I believe I know who this is...P:) I look forward to your return visit. Your review helps my business and my being:)

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

What a blessed and wonderful experience. Excellent food excellent company superb accommodations. Loretta is truly a hostess with the mostess. Will definitely return for more spirituality and insight. Thank you again for your hospitality.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Denise, :) :) :) ... thank you! The weekend has filled me up also. I am so happy you were able to attend. Till next time beautiful lady!

Reviewed January 7, 2019

I recently spent the weekend here and can't say enough about it. Loretta was unbelieveably amenable, cooked delicious food and made the entire time spent there so comfortable i honestly did not want to leave. The photos of the rooms don't do them justice and the entire house was spotlessly clean and decorated beautifully. It is within walking distance of downtown Warwick and all its charms. I can't recommend this lovely establishment highly enough.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Ann, thank you for taking your time to write a review. Reviews such as yours not only help my rating; they warm my soul! The retreat was amazing and I look forward to many more!

Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Just experienced an amazing weekend with friends at this welcoming, beautiful and historic B&B. From the moment I arrived, I felt at home. Loretta is friendly, informative and attends to every request. Her cooking is also extraordinary. My room was very charming as were all the other rooms that I saw during my stay. At the end of the weekend, I felt refreshed and well-fed. I would highly recommend this place for a stay of any length of time - the longer the better!