“" Our home away from home"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warwick
MeadowLark Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 7 Warwick B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 16, 2012

My husband and I did not want to leave. We felt so at home at this bed and breakfast. Our room was the spacious King room with its own private bath. We stayed two nights and got the best sleep we have had in ages. Dorothy was a wonderful host. She was very personable and so attentive to us. We had two delicious breakfasts and meaningful conversation to boot. It was like we were staying with someone we have known for ages.My husband and I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica G
There are newer reviews for MeadowLark Farm Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and I stayed there for two nights and we loved it. Our dog Bella also loved her stay. The B&B was located right next to a beautiful park and not too far at all from downtown Warwick. If you are planning a little getaway and want to bring your dog, this is the perfect spot for you.

Room Tip: We stayed in the King room which had its own bathroom. Beautiful cozy room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night in the King Room with includes a private bathroom. It was perfect. The house is located in a beautiful area of Warwick but not too far from downtown Warwick and the apple orchards. Dorothy was a lovely host and served us the best breakfast we ever had, anywhere! Not only that but she also had some great recommendations for dinner and wine! She was real sweet. Be sure to take a walk around grounds as well as the area, the scenery is sensational. Having stayed there, there is absolutely no other place I would want stay in Warwick. Looking forward to coming back real soon.

Room Tip: If you want a private bathroom - The King room is the best way to go.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jwatersmusic
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a fantastic B&B in the heart of apple picking and pumkin patching. The house is lovely, the breakfast fantastic and Dorothy is full of wonderful stories. The place is very dog friendly, and our two pups loved running around in the yard. We shared a bathroom, which I was a little concerned about, but it was not a problem at all. We did not even see the other guests. I couldn't give this place higher stars.

1  Thank Deanna R
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Put down what you are doing and just go.
I spent a weekend at MeadowLark on a last minute gotta-get-out-of-the-city whim. What a great choice! I took the bus up to Warwick based on directions and advice from Dorothy, who I spoke to on the phone ahead of arriving. She picked me and a friend up at the town bus depot - yes we went by bus! Just 2 hours out of the city and a pleasant ride. From the minute we got in the car, we felt this old-school British B & B warmth that did not stop the whole time we were there. Dorothy went out of her way to make us comfortable and knowledgeable about the charming town. She drove us to the area winery where we proceded to drink more than we anticipated on a lovely Autumn afternoon. She picked us up (or should I say poured us into her car) and brought us back to the B&B where we took a nap. She had made reservations for us at Grappa the Italian place in town, but the wine and fun of the afternoon got the better of us and we slept past the reservation time. No problem - we got up the next morning and had a lovely breakfast waiting and took a lovely stroll in the area.

2  Thank O C
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I just came back from a weekend in Warwick with my boyfriend. We had such a great time and a great stay at the MeadowLark. We wanted to get away from the city and relax, and that we definitely did! We chose the meadowlark based on the reviews here, and they are right on! Dorothy, the owner, was such a sweetheart and made us feel right at home. She was super helpful in suggesting things to do and where to eat in the area. It was our first time in Warwick and we had so much fun! First after arriving and dropping off our things, we went to the warwick winery....which was like stepping into a land of happy people. There was a live band, endless grass space where people were picnicing, dancing and just smiles on everyone's faces. The wine was pretty good, and prices were great as well ($5 glass/ $14 bottle). Afterwards, we tried to go to a restaurant dorothy recommended (grappa), but they were totally booked, so would recommend to make reservations ahead of time. Instead, we accidentally ended up at Viviana (a block from grappa) and were pleasantly surprised at what a great meal we had!

It was great to come back home to such a comfortable bed and room. There are 3 guestrooms in total, one with its own bathroom, and 2 other rooms that shared a bathroom (which we were in). I was a little skeptical from the beginning about sharing a bathroom, but I didn't even run into or hear the other guests at any point, so it was completely fine and everything was super clean. It was also so pleasant to wake up and see all these beautiful trees around (we're in the mid foliage period). Dorothy also has such a beautiful horse....we enjoyed taking lots of pictures on the property. We would definitely come back here when we return to Warwick. If you're looking for a nice weekend away, Meadowlark is a wonderful choice! The prices were beyond reasonable and the breakfast Dorothy made was delicious!

1  Thank bluetooth6
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Close to Warwick Valley Winery, a few miles from town, and Dorothy (the hostess) will give you all the information you need about the area! Her breakfasts are delicious, and make sure you tell her any dietary needs because she'll make sure to accommodate you!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JRS326
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester - Monroe - Goshen
Alpine Haus Bed and Breakfast Inn
Warwick Motel
Warwick Motel
#1 of 1 in Warwick

Been to MeadowLark Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!