“Quaint Pub”

Yesterdays Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Looking for a bite to eat with a good brew? Then this is the place to stop. We recently drove through Warwick around lunch time and decided to try Yesterdays. The little downtown area is peppered with small eateries and we randomly ventured into the pub. The food was decent and the service very attentive. Warwick is a cute walk about town and Yesterdays is a good watering hole for beer and burgers.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hometown bar.. About it. Drinking hole for locals... Small becomes very crowded in the eating area...

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

If this is really the second best restaurant in town, then I suggest you keep driving until you get to the next town. We got hungry while passing through Warwick and decided to eat here based on tripadvisor reviews and ranking. This is the first time tripadvisor reviews have let me down.
While the restaurant had a comfortable small town vibe and a good beer selection, the food was terrible. Croutons in salad were from a box, dressings were from a bottle, and soup I suspect was from a can. If I had gone in expecting mediocre food, I probably would have enjoyed the atmosphere and the beer and even a burger or the fish and chips. But for the #2 restaurant in town, I expected way more.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

There is nothing that we didnt like about this pub! The Duck with honey macadamia nut sauce blew me away and the apple strudel cheesecake had me begging for a 2nd piece! This restaurant is 45 minutes away from us, but it is well worth the drive for the fun and pleasant wait staff and the awesome food and amazing desserts!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Today we had another delicious meal at Yesterdays. We travel from New York City to have the best Shepherds Pie around. Yesterdays is the only place that makes an authentic pie. Lamb and not beef. The lamb is cooked to perfection with a delicious gravy and fresh homemade mashed potatoes. I do not know how the woman Sarah who wrote a review could say that it was a frozen meal.

Excellent service and nice people to be around