“good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2014

the food is good,the menu is very exstensive,the breakfast was always very good and the prices were reasonable

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice restaurant to have lunch or breakfast on Main Street while shopping. The food is good and the staff very courteous. Great for families as well

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We live right down the street and went to G's twice before remodel and experienced OK service. Returned after remodeling with my husband and 15 month old son. Right away the waitress was complaining about our son being in a high chair and it blocking her from bringing food to our table which it was not. Loud enough too so the whole place could hear. Then she repeatedly called my son a girl!! Even after telling her he was a boy and he was dressed in all blue. I will NEVER go there again. Listen to locals and take our word on it. Warwick has far more nicer places with kinder people and great food.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Ate at G's for breakfast during the week. Was waiting for my friend to arrive and the waitress could not have been more accommodating and friendly. It was very clean and comfortable. When my friend arrived we were not rushed to order. She had eggs Benedict and I had the Main Street omelet. The food was delicious and it came out hot. We were their an hour and a half and the waitress was just as friendly when we left .

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I love the renovation, it shows commitment from the ownership. However the food is completely lack luster they just pull crap from the freezer and toss it into a dirty fryer. I think the space would do so much better if they had someone like Adam Powers or Michael Page turn it into a steak house!