“Awesome comfort food with a twist!”
Review of Fetch Bar & Grill

Fetch Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Warwick, New York
“Awesome comfort food with a twist!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I went here for the first time last night and am so sorry I didn't go sooner! The service was great and friendly and the place has an really nice feel...family friendly but nicer than a typical family resturant.

We started with a wedge salad, calamari and the thanksgiving egg rolls. The wedge salad and calamari were good but as you would expect. The portions were huge (the calamari was double what we expected). The thanksgiving egg rolls were amazing. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce in a eggroll with a side of gravy. It was not greasy at all and so yummy. Two very large egg rolls cut in half.

Entrees we had a philly cheesesteak, spaghetti and meatballs, chili over spaghetti and the half lemmon chicken. All were excellent. Having lived in Philadelphia for 10 years I can tell you that this is the closest to the real thing I have ever had outside of Philly. They are slightly less greasey than the real thing and both my husband and I felt a little salty. The fries that came with it were so good and I don't even like fries!

I think if we went back we would get to appetizers and split and entree because they are really large (bang for your buck).

We went to celebrate our son's birthday so (3) people order dessert. They put a candle in his and the whole staff came and sang. He loved it. We got the brownie sundae and applbe berry crisp. Both were yummy (and served in a dog bowl!) but the apple berry crisp was really the stand out. I would get it again in a heart beat.

Bottom line: Food was amazing. The portions are huge so keep this in mind when getting appetizers and if possible save room for dessert. The dessert portions are big so sharing is reccomended.

We will return!

• Visited October 2012

Middletown, New York
“For Dog Lovers”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We've wanted to try this place out since it opened so we did when we saw it was still open on our way home on a Monday night. It's neat that this is a place that is like a tribute to dog lovers. There are framed pictures on the walls, paintings, dog themed bathrooms and when you walk in there is a statue of a dog holding a bone & a welcome sign in it's mouth. When I went home I looked them up and the framed pictures are customer's 'best friends' or ones that need homes. If you have never been there the host makes a few suggestions. I had to ask what was in the butter they give you with the bread it was good & nice for a change from plain butter. As I was eating I was eyeing my hubby's cheeseburger. He said it was really good & better than the place a few businesses away. I'll have to get that next time. The best part was trying their chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich. I finished that and I wanted another. Most of the pricing was o.k. but when we saw the bill for the small bar drink that's what affected by rating on pricing.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You will crave their food and want to go back!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I eat here often, which says a lot. The food is the kind that you remember and want to describe to people because it's so good. It's a comfortable, cozy and welcoming place with a great bar to just sit with a drink and some apps at the bar. I love the thanksgiving eggrolls, turkey pot, flatbread, veggie burgers, and steak salad. My favorite dish is the baked Mac and cheese, I like to add ham but you can add peas, chicken, tomatoes etc. it's not to heavy.. Just right :). This used to be the town hardware store and they've kept the charming wood floors from the old days. I also love that there is a picture of my dog on the wall. Fetch makes me happy :)

West Milford, New Jersey
“so - so”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

this place was relatively new when i went to check it out so i have a feeling they were still trying to get everything together. While the food wasnt bad by any means, it wasnt as good as i expected for being run by a "celebrity chef". i tried the meat loaf which was decent while my girl had the lemon chicken (she wasnt to into it). Although it was ust so so, i would give them another shot

Visited March 2012
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

A friend and I stopped in here on a whim during a recent visit to Warwick. We were presented with a brunch menu which was a nice surprise. I don't often order eggs but ordered the Feta and Spinach omlet. The omlet was great, as were the homefries. The cocktails all had cute dog-themed names. The decor is great - it's covered in pictures and paintings of dogs, and I love the fact that they have an adoption wall with all the pups up for adoption at the local shelter. The only thing that would have made this visit better would be to have my pup by my side. Can't wait to go back and try some of their other menu items, and take in more of the pictures on the walls!

• Visited September 2012