“A great place, food was delicious!”
Review of Eddie's Roadhouse

Eddie's Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American
Hewitt
“A great place, food was delicious!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We live locally and on weekends, the town of Warwick is filled with visitors shopping. Eddie's Roadhouse is always busy. We decided to try it, glad we did, we will be going back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank PinkCat14

wantage nj
“I felt like I was the most important person in the room!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Food was awesome !!!! I like to try new drinks when I go out asked the waitress to tell the bartender to make me his best drink . He came to the table and asked me what taste I was in the mood for :) he was happy to make me his best drink ! And he brought it over him self to make sure I liked it !! I loved it had 2 :) !! Very cozy place !! Will be back !!!

West Milford, New Jersey
“won't be back”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

slow service, mediocre food and they were unloading a delivery while we were sitting there eating our cold (which should have been hot) entrée. in and out passing us with kegs and boxes of food. the waitress could not have been worse from beginning to end. we won't be back.

1 Thank Kristine K
“Somebody turn down the volume!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Decent pub food, very friendly and attractive waitress, but it must have been stroller and teenager day in Warwick. The place was so loud at lunchtime we could barely hear ourselves think. Probably deserves another try, but there are lots of other restaurants there. I hate acoustical ceilings in restaurants, makes you feel like you're in someone's finished basement, but this place needs some kind of panels on the ceiling.

Visited October 2013
Queens
“What a pleasent afternoon!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I found myself in Warwick this past weekend for applefest - needless to say the town was packed the day before the event. Saturday afternoon when my bf and I arrived we went for a walk and were hoping to find a place to throwback a beer and eat some grub!! We found two seats at the bar - and were lucky enough to have Jeremy as out bartender. He was madly busy but he was able to tend to all our needs! He was so pleasant, gave us tips about the town, and made me a fresh pot of coffee because as my BF was drinking - I was DD so water and coffee for me!! Normally at a bar staff is sort if you’re not drinking but he was pleasant and happy to feed all my crazy cravings like fresh coffee and calamari! Lol My boyfriend also got a burger which he enjoyed. It’s bar food folks – if you want fine dining this isn’t your place but if you’re just looking to grab some good bar food and have some drinks in a fun friendly environment with knowledgeable staff (they’ll tell you all about your beers and their respective glasses) – THIS IS IT!!!!

1 Thank MissInternational080