“won't be back”

Cuisines: American
West Milford, New Jersey
“won't be back”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

slow service, mediocre food and they were unloading a delivery while we were sitting there eating our cold (which should have been hot) entrée. in and out passing us with kegs and boxes of food. the waitress could not have been worse from beginning to end. we won't be back.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kristine K

“Somebody turn down the volume!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Decent pub food, very friendly and attractive waitress, but it must have been stroller and teenager day in Warwick. The place was so loud at lunchtime we could barely hear ourselves think. Probably deserves another try, but there are lots of other restaurants there. I hate acoustical ceilings in restaurants, makes you feel like you're in someone's finished basement, but this place needs some kind of panels on the ceiling.

Visited October 2013
Queens
“What a pleasent afternoon!!!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I found myself in Warwick this past weekend for applefest - needless to say the town was packed the day before the event. Saturday afternoon when my bf and I arrived we went for a walk and were hoping to find a place to throwback a beer and eat some grub!! We found two seats at the bar - and were lucky enough to have Jeremy as out bartender. He was madly busy but he was able to tend to all our needs! He was so pleasant, gave us tips about the town, and made me a fresh pot of coffee because as my BF was drinking - I was DD so water and coffee for me!! Normally at a bar staff is sort if you’re not drinking but he was pleasant and happy to feed all my crazy cravings like fresh coffee and calamari! Lol My boyfriend also got a burger which he enjoyed. It’s bar food folks – if you want fine dining this isn’t your place but if you’re just looking to grab some good bar food and have some drinks in a fun friendly environment with knowledgeable staff (they’ll tell you all about your beers and their respective glasses) – THIS IS IT!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank MissInternational080
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“nothing special - disappointing visit”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

visited recently based on tripadvisor reviews and unfortunately had a disappointing experience. There was a hair in the salad, the pasta with the meal was not cooked well and clumpy, and the fresh cut french fries came out on the plate in one big clump stuck together and greasy. We did have a great appetizer of olive spread/hummus/eggplant with pita crisps, and the beer selections looked great. The owner did stop at our table and apologize which we appreciated, but not sure if we would recommend/return again.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank tmiglobal
Whippany, New Jersey
“Best food and beer in Warwick, New York”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our second visit to eddies roadhouse and we will continue to come as long as the food and beer is as good as both our visits. The beer selection is outrageous and talk to Eddie as he knows his beer. Every beer I tried was a selection he recommended. Let him know what type of beer you drink and he will bring you a beer that you will like. We started with the buffalo wings and I had the house salad with an IPA infused dressing that is awesome. I had for my meal, a special of the day which was Riesling Chicken. It had a purple sauce with purple heirloom carrots and potatoes. It was incredible. My kids had the filet sliders for dinner and pulled chicken trifecta with a side of garlic shrimp, which are incredible. My wife had a fish dish that was also great. If you are in Warwick make a point to stop by Eddie's, not only is the beer good, all of the food is great including the stuffed burgers.

• Visited August 2013