“Off the beaten path”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We usually stay closer to the Village, but have ventured down to this restaurant on occasion. Service is excellent, atmosphere is nice, and food is good. They sometimes have good music playing, and we've had fun dancing here. A bit pricey.

1  Thank FarmGirl1020

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The whole experience from the start to finish was very confusing. Upon our arrival we were ignored by several people for almost 10 minutes. The waiters were dressed professionally, however had no professional experience - from serving wine to clearing our table - all just wrong.
The soups (cream of mushrooms and pasta fagioli) were rather tasty, however the main dishes were very disappointing - muscles tasted old, the chicken was dry at the edges, raw in the middle, the rice side dish had absolutely no flavor, neither did mashed potatoes, the vegetables were overcooked.
For what it offered - it was seriously overpriced.
I will never go to eat there again.

3  Thank Maxikmoj
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Although the food is usually good here, it is somtimes inconsistent, as is the service, If you hit it on a good day you will love it, otherwise, you could be disappointed.

1  Thank Ed D
Reviewed December 15, 2012

excellent service, delicious ample portions. friendly staff...charming restaurant in an old inn. elegant dining room with fireplace

1  Thank bster48
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The atmoshere was nice and it is in a beautiful plantation size house but I felt that I didn't get a bang for my buck. I will most likely not return because of the small portion size and because my chicken was dry. Other friends of mine love it...maybe I caught it on an off night.

2  Thank hollynswanson