“Flavorful food, solid service”
Review of Coquito

Coquito
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Coquito is located in the historic Village of Warwick, NY which is a little over an hour north of New York City in the scenic Hudson Valley. Coquito is the premier destination in the Hudson Valley for purely authentic Latin-American cuisine. Coquito tastefully blends two concepts into one – fine dining and a stylish nightlife experience. Located in Warwick, New York, Coquito serves all of Puerto Rico’s traditional favorites. Some of our signature items include Pernil, Paella, Mofongo, Pasteles, Empanadas and Churrasco. We also offer a Latin twist on American staples such burgers and sandwiches, as well as surf and turf, chicken, steak and seafood dishes, with a variety of extraordinary salads and many more culinary delights sure to satisfy any palate.
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I spent New Year's Eve here and it was very good. We were seated and taken care of by the staff very well. The food was good to great, all very tasty and good sized portions. It is "hip" in terms of style, but not over the top. I would eat here again if I'm ever in that area again.
In particular, the empanadas were stand outs as was the mixed grill. As mentioned above, the waitstaff was very friendly and attentive. Overall, worth a visit.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our party of 6 sat for the 6pm sitting on New Year's Eve. The owner came across hostile and pushy with guest and staff. They rushed our orders and made us feel rushed and uneasy. Otherwise, the food was excellent.

2  Thank Eichvm
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I would like to say that myself and my fiancé came here and had the tastiest dinner at this restaurant.
We are from the city, and the atmosphere and the food were wonderful.
Our hostess/waitress, and I think part owner was amazing!
The beef empanadas are the best that I have ever tasted.
We really loved this restaurant, and this place deserves to be recognized.
We are so satisfied, I may make my fiancé drive me up here once a month!

1  Thank Tara L
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I typically visit Coquito's once a week. Their Coquito Salads are wonderful, topped with shrimp or steak. Also try their specials, you will never be disappointed!

1  Thank seniortraveller324
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Food was great. People were friendly. Restaurant turns in to a club at night with a variety of music. Would definitely eat here again if I find myself in this area.