“not many to be found anymore”

Warwick Drive-In Movie Theater
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun & Games in Warwick
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I love drive ins and there aren't many to be found anymore so it's a great place to go in the summer even if you have to drive a ways to get there.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I have always loved the drive-in. I grew up in upstate NY and loved the special nights when we drove to the drive-in, set up blankets, and watched a double feature outside. When I moved to Warwick I was so excited to learn that they had their own drive-in with not only 1, but 3 screens. It's a great way to spend a summer night!! There is a snack bar here, but I love to bring dinner from home and eat while watching. It's much cheaper than going to a theatre and SO much more enjoyable!

1  Thank April W
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We go when ever we're in the area! The first time we went we rented a car and drove from brooklyn and had a blast. It's something you really don't see anymore double features are nice and new run movies make it worth checking out!

1  Thank Mandalore1
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Me and the family went to see 2 different movies bring a blanket and a cooler layout on the grass or sit in the bed of your pickup even sit inside the car this was a first time for me and what a great experience and a very good value 2 movies for less than a regular theater bring lawn chairs or blankets and enjoy the experience

1  Thank Keith07002
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Great and cute drive in theater. It is $9 per person. My bf and I went to watch the new batman movie so it was very packed and busy. A lot of people had SUVs which blocked some of my view of the screen. If you going to watch a popula movie, get there early so that you can pick a better spot and have the best and blocked view of the screen.