“Charming place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I eat here often for brunch or lunch. Interesting food, well prepared, nice people, pleasant setting

2  Thank CIH26

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This charming little place reminds me of an authentic french cafe. The food is always fresh and delicious. Everything I have tried has been good. My husband loves it too. I also enjoy their "espresso long"...coffee/expresso. All the staff is friendly and pleasant, the service is very good. I go back whenever I get the chance.

2  Thank Christy L
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This has to be our favourite place to eat in Warwick, NY. We love the food and ambience. The staff are friendly, courteous, and the service good. The French Onion soup is some of the best I've tasted outside France! The salads are great and supremely fresh. We love sitting outside watching the world go by, sipping ice cold water, and drinking one of the best cups of coffee around. It's a shame they don't do free refills though as it's SO good.

3  Thank Carolyn B
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I went to La Petite Cuisine on the recommendation of a friend. I am so glad that I followed his advice. I was there for a late breakfast on a Thursday morning, so it was not crowded. It's a small, cozy place, and the food is top notch. I had a cafe au lait in a bowl!, a panini genovese, which consisted of chicken sausage, tomatoes, provolone and caramelized onions; it also came with a delicious salad on the side. For dessert, I had crepes with sauteed apples and caramel. Everything was superb. My waitress could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. I'm definitely returning to this little cafe.

2  Thank Donna P
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I've been to Petit Cuisine numerous times, and it is consistently good. The coffee is delicious, and the sandwiches and quiches are the best around. If you like cheese, you'll love this restaurant!

3  Thank in2country