“Delicious, well-prepared food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Brownsville, Vermont
“Delicious, well-prepared food”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I don't understand the negative reviews; my husband and I just ate at the Italian Villa and were extremely satisfied with our meals. The ambiance was wonderful, with two fire-places going to keep us warm and cozy, the wait-staff was very attentive, and the food was delicious and filling; we thought the bread was quite good - it was served warm and, as Italian bread should be, crisp on the outside, soft on the inside. We live within a 20 minute car ride of the restaurant and we always try to frequent all of our local establishments; this has become one of our favorites. You can't go wrong here.

• Visited January 2012

Warwick New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Food in Orange County!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

My family and I recently dined at Silvio's Italian Villa, not only were we amazed at how incredibly delicious the food was, but also at how accommodating the staff was, and how extraordinarily beautiful the restaurant was. I ordered the Penne Vodka, and couldn't believe how absolutely delectable and filling the dish was. Everyone at the table not only enjoyed their meals, but raved about how delicious they were. The Villa truly has the best Italian food you will find, not only in Warwick, but throughout the county. The inside of the restaurant is magnificent and intricately decorated in exquisite Italian decor. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I would recommend Silvio's Italian Villa for any outing, and was extremely pleased with how great my experience was!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Danielle P
New Jersey
“Excellent italian meal!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have eaten here several times and have always had a delicious meal. Their Seafood Genovese is very good as well as their fried calamari and Purple Rain mixed drink. Always ask about their daily specials.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank katebrymom
ny
“Great food, beautiful place! awesome Staff!”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

The specials are to die for !! the Wait staff is AWESOME! We were served by MIKE.. you should ask for him! To me a meal is made by a good waiter or waitress! I had the mushroom soup! amazing! and the fish special... So nice to have such a nice place with reasonable prices so close to home!!!

the new out door dinning is beautiful!!! Great job!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank mastercolorist
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Eh..." Nice people, but food a major disappointment...”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Being aware of so many better places in the area, I'd rather spend a little more for food ten times better...the shrimp tasted overcooked and defrosted, the oysters did not seem fresh nor were they even cleaned properly, the calamari was also overcooked. Maybe seafood was not the thing to order here... Typically, I do not have a weak stomach, but I felt sick hours after the meal. It was also my mother's birthday and I felt bad that we treated her to such an "eh" meal for the occasion.