“Landmark”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2012

One of my favorite restaurants. There is a pub menu on one side and a formal dining room on the other side. The decor is elegant and rustic at the same time and the food is wonderful. Have been going there for years and have never been disappointed. You will get wonderful service and memorable food no matter what your budget.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I ate here before heading to the drive-in. A friend from Warwick recommended it and it did not disappoint! The atmosphere was casual but romantic. We had the local wines, pumpkin ravioli appetizer (TO DIE FOR - unbelievably delicious), Spinach salad with fresh apples and gorgonzola cheese, salmon with feta and nuts, and the chicken with a red wine glaze/sauce. And for dessert we had the apple crisp with ice cream. The food was just perfect. And the staff was attentive, helpful and friendly.

We would love to go back when we are in the area!

1  Thank HI22
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Formal dining room has wide selection of diners. good value. service is always well executed. when just m wife and i, we go to the bar menu area. great appitizers and simple but great food. very comfortable in the cold winter weather. favorit of the local Warwickians.

1  Thank ProfJM
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Last weekend, my husband and I and another couple ate at the Landmark Inn; the couple that accompanied us hadn't been there in quite some time, so we thought it would be nice to take them there. We were all very pleased with our meal - each of us ordered something different and we were all very satisfied with our selections. The food is well-prepared, nicely seasoned, nicely presented and plentiful. I'm glad we made reservations because the Inn was crowded; fortunately, we were seated right away. The Landmark Inn has a warm, cozy feel, and I look forward to eating there again soon.

1  Thank Donna P
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I have been here several times and not sure why I keep coming back. Maybe, it's because I think that the experience before is just a fluke. Or that I was just a bad night for the staff. But, saddley this is not the case. The several times that I have been here it is always the same. You get sited very quickly but after that is is pretty much down hill. The service is on the slower side, and if the food was amazing it would be worth the wait. Unfortunately the food is not that amazing that I can justify the wait for the food to arrive at the table. Mediocre is how I would describe the entire experience here. I hope that some day I will return again with high expectation and they will have been met.

2  Thank cpatti2201