“Great place for a special occasion!”
Review of Landmark Inn

Landmark Inn
Ranked #8 of 62 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Great place for a special occasion. It's a little pricey but well worth it. What makes this restaurant so neat is that there are doors all over the ceiling. Lots to look at. Great service. The food is outta this world!
They also have a tap room with a lower fare menu.

526 State Route 94 N, Warwick, NY 10990
[--]

1  Thank HeathersS

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Service was excellent despite a full house on a Saturday night. We highly recommend the Risotto of Pan-Seared Scallops and the Short Ribs on Mashed Potatoes. Wish this place was closer to home!

2  Thank ibeme78
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My sister planned my bachelorette weekend in Warwick NY. A fun weekend of wine, hiking and a delicious dinner. Our meal at The Landmark Inn was spectacular! There were 5 of us and we all ordered different apps and entrees so we could try everything. We started with the pumpkin ravioli (unbelievable), crab cake (perfection), beet salad (excellent), and the lobster roll (fantastic). Dinner was French breast chicken with wild mushrooms, risotto with scallops and mushrooms (we all agreed this was the best dish on the menu), short ribs, and lamb special. Save room for dessert, the warm chocolate cake, pumpkin cheesecake (another favorite), and apple crisp certainly did NOT dissapoint. The service, atmosphere and food were absolutely perfect. After our phenomenal meal, we discovered our car would not start. The battery died! Michael, the owner and Chef went above and beyond. He drive two of the girls to Walmart in Middletown (a 25 minute drive), to get a new battery and then installed the battery for us! This is a must-visit restaurant if you are in Warwick. Thank you for making my bachelorette weekend a truly memorable time. We will definitely be back!

3  Thank alissa m
Reviewed October 23, 2011

What a wonderful meal. The pumpkin ravioli and pumpkin cheesecake were the best I have ever had. The staff, the atmosphere and the food were all wonderful. I had no expectations good or bad - but I was blown away. If you are anywhere within a 30 mile radius and don't stop at this place, you are missing out!

1  Thank TravelingOYEster
Reviewed August 14, 2010

The Innkeepers at the B&B where we were staying recommended the Landmark Inn and for good reason. The service was attentive and the waitress pleasant. The menu had a nice selection of meals. My husband had a delicious veal dinner while I had the liver and onions which again was recommended by the Innkeeper. I love good liver and onions sauteed with bacon, and this was the best I've ever had. Thin slices of tender beef liver were prepared to my specification along with carmelized onions and crispy bacon. The vegetable medley of green and wax beans was cooked perfectly - crisp and fresh. We were told to "look up" when we walked in the door - wow! How clever! The Landmark Inn was a delightful surprise in this quiet and charming country setting.

1  Thank TriStateGirl