“Far better than expected, I can see why people return year after year!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warrensburg
Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We went here to celebrate my 40th birthday. Myself, husband and two boys ages 9 and 12. I really have nothing negative to say. The food was good, the staff was great, the cabins were clean as well as the grounds and lodge. Everything was well kept. The horses were well cared for. They also have a small barn with some sheep, goats, ducks etc for the kids to visit. There was so much to do or you could just relax on the beach. It was safe to let the kids walk around, everything is so close they cannot get lost. We did the trail rides, swimming in the lake and pool, fishing, jacuzzi. They post activities on the board every morning, some you have to sign up for. Lots of fun, we are going back next summer for sure. To sum it up my kids did not want to leave and actually said it was better than Disneyworld!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Britta96

Reviewed July 18, 2009

My husband & I went about 6 years ago with 5 other couples. We came home with so many fun stories that we're still talking about it. There's so much to do & the food is great.
I'm on line now looking to book for us,the kids & the grandkids. It's a beautiful place summer or winter.

1  Thank Sweetmakr
Reviewed July 16, 2009

I grown up at ridin' hy for the past 15 year, absolutely love every part of it and look forward to RHR the whole year. Highly Recommend!!!!!! Great for all ages. So many different activities going on you can never be bored! Doesn't matter weather you like horse or not. Staff members are unforgettable! Couldn't say more great things about RHR.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2008

For many years, my young son and I took a few days to stay @ Riding HY, I was a single parent @ the time, and the employees there were very accomodating to our needs and everyone else staying there.

The meals are delicious, even second helpings are available, but trust me you will hardly be able to finish the first round!

Horse back riding is available with their guides, and of course winter time, you can either ski or stay inside next to the hot fireplace located in the main lodge and enjoy a drink of your choice.

It is a bit pricy but well worth it all because IT is a true vacation when you are there, planned activies only if you want to participate or you can just kick back and people watch .

Reviewed November 4, 2008

My family and I have been coming here for over 14 years and each year we add more and more people new and old..my kids were 3 and 5 when we first started now they are from 18-23 and look so forward to this fun and relaxing vacation..once you pick a week it usually has the same people from all over that come that week...makes for many lasting friendships for all.

They grounds are beautiful, staff wonderful, rooms clean and neat. Food is homestyle cooking..no fancy gourmet..and as people have stated..great vacation.
Oh and by the way..we vacation in winter after the holiday blues set in..lol..

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 13, 2008

Have been going to the ranch for 34 years, our children are now going with their children, the staff is very friendly, the owners Andy and Susan are the best, it like one big family there.
The food is great all you want to eat, the riding is the best , there is allways something going on so you never get bored, great place for kids.
We still go up with our Children and Grandchildren.
If you go you will return again.

1  Thank grangranjan
Reviewed June 15, 2008

YOU FOUND IT!!!...We are a family of 4 from Brooklyn N.Y. My children are 9 & 12 years young. Trying to please a family from Brooklyn is tough because we want it here and we want it now!! THATS EXCATLY what we got when we went to Ridin Hy -Ranch 6 years ago & never missed our week slot there since,Fishing,watersking,swimming (lake or Indoor pool) soft ball,tons of children activities,3 square meals with Pizza night,a steak lake side fry, ice cream just to name a few, throw in the scavenger hunt,beach party,Bingo,lakeside sing-along,horse shoes,..speaking of horses did i mention horseback riding for all levels,live rodeos and live music with an open bar that seldomly closes, if thats not enough see "Irish John" who never seems to forget to tell anyone what event is going on next....finish your day with a soothing and relaxing massage. The atmosphere is so friendly that its worry-free, ill be there for my 6th year in mid to late July. ya'all come up here ya'here,The Cuniglio's

4  Thank upstatefun
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrensburg
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George
Best Western of Lake George
Best Western of Lake George
#17 of 89 in Lake George
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lake George

Been to Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort? Share your experiences!