Route 9 Budget Inn
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$84
Fran Cove Motel(Lake George)
$72
Hotels.com
Cramers Point Motel & Cottages(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$89
Agoda.com
$124
$120
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Brookside Motel(Lake George)(Great Value!)
$59
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had some very pleasant to OK experiences with "Budget Inn" hotels earlier. So didn't bother or think much before booking this through booking.com. But this is a privately owned and THE WORST HOTEL I ever stayed. Here are few highlights of our one night's stay..

• The room is full of rotten smell, cockroach’s legs and dust. Thought we will open the doors for few minutes.
• The fridge didn't work. Thought we had water in the car so can manage for one night.
• The TV remote had no batteries in it. But who cares!
• The AC is ancient and gave noise (I had to say out of all these things this noise helped us from falling asleep to wait for the sun raise). Started getting worried!
• The pillows & bed sheets are full of dust n sand. We looked at each other!
• The window curtain rods are broken. $%#%#%
• Not sure if they cleaned the room in a while.
• And worst of all...water was in mud color for few minutes when we turned the tap on. Thank god that we had bottled water in the car. Now we are pissed off!

We thought we move to another hotel after half-n-hour staying in this place and started calling other hotels but couldn't find anything due to long weekend rush. So we had a pretty much sleepless night and checked out early in the morning.

IF YOU HAVE KIDS PLEASE DON'T GET FOOLED BY THE PLAY AREA IN THE PICTURES, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS PLACE.

Room Tip: Please don't get fooled by the reviews & pictures.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Pavan K
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Stayed here for the night on my way up to the high peaks area. It's nothing fancy but it's clean and affordable. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank acon234
Reviewed July 10, 2009

I stayed at the Budget Inn in Warrensburg with this summer. The rooms were neat, clean and efficient. The manager was friendly and informative. The location was just off the highway and easy access to Lake George and all it has to offer. I would come back and bring my kids next time.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank colorgirl6
Reviewed June 13, 2009

We stayed at Budget Inn Warrensburg first time for Americade for 1 week. The rooms were nice and clean. My wife is very picky about the place but she had no problem that means THUMBS UP....I will absolutely recommend this place to my friends and family. We have already book our room for next year.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joe1Mass
Reviewed October 22, 2008

What was on the web-site and what we got was as different as day and night. We were told it was a Senior room with bars in the bath tub, large numbered alarm clock, and coffee pot. None of these were in the room. The owner had an attitude like what did we expect. Refrigerator not turned on - no ice and no ice machine. We were told to go buy a bag! The beds were lumpy and made a swish noise. Not sure what that was. We chose to go economical in that we would be there just to sleep. Little sleep and we left very early. By the way, the outside lights went off well before daylight.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Brawls