“Lovely B&B for Lake George Area Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warrensburg
Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Warrensburg B&B and Inns
San Francisco
“Lovely B&B for Lake George Area Stay”
Reviewed June 25, 2009

Our family travels extensively (our children have been to the Amazon; southeast Asia; the Galapogos; North Africa; many times to Europe) ... and we generally stay at "high end" hotels or resorts. Recently I was in the Lake George area (Ft. Ann) to attend an event with my younger son, and was looking for something apart from the basic highway motel. Season's B&B was perfect. My suite was sunny and spacious, with a view of two white clapboard New England style churches. The rooms were extremely clean, and very simply ... but very nicely ... appointed. (This is *NOT* your over-the-top stuffy Laura Ashley frillly B&B.) The innkeeper, Eileen Frasier, makes a wonderful breakfast (fresh home-made baked goods; fresh fruit; omelettes or other nice eggs ....) She was also very helpful with dinner reservations, suggestions for site-seeing; maps and directions, etc.. During my stay she was extremely accomodating to my rather difficult schedule (my son's events required that I leave early in the morning and not get back til late at night; Eileen always got up extra early in the morning to greet me with a warm breakfast ... and was there late at night to welcome me when I got back. ) If your plans take you to the Lake George area, I highly recommend the Seasons B&B!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
NY
Reviewed February 26, 2009

We stayed at Seasons B&B for Valentine's weekend. Eileen received us with chocolate covered strawberries and made reservations for us in a local restaurant. We had chocolates and a cute Valentine's card waiting for us in the room.
Breakfast was the best we ever had, every morning a new surprise, homemade and fresh, delicious is an understatement.
My father celebrated his birthday that weekend and Eileen went out of her way to make a special breakfast. She even had a wonderful book of pictures of the Adirondacks for him as a present!!!!
Eileen made our stay more than perfect, she helped us in every way possible. We wanted to ski but were missing some of the equipment and Eileen borrowed some stuff from friends.
The rooms are beautiful and spacious. I definitely recommend Seasons B&B for everyone looking to relax and enjoy themselves close to nature.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
Weare, NH
Reviewed October 14, 2008

Great bed and breakfast. Clean, plenty of room and Eileen is the perfect hostess. Breakfast left me spoiled, I wish i could eat like that every day. The area is very beautiful, very close to Lake George. And close to many other attractions. Never run out of things to do. Definately a place to visit again.

• Liked — Breakfast
  • Disliked — Going Home
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
Ulster County, NY
Reviewed September 8, 2008

this is not the first time we stayed here. Each time is just as wonderful as the last. Everything is clean and beautiful and you are made to feel that you belong there. The food also is outstanding. Could not ask for a better place to stay.

• Liked — cleanliness, friendliness, food
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
new jersey
Reviewed August 26, 2008

We just stayed at a charming Victorian, the Seasons B&B. The B&B is beautifully decorated with a very comfortable at home feel.
We had a lovely room with the added delight of a sun room. Eileen the innkeeper treats you like family. She also catered to our dietary needs. She is very knowledgeable about the area and gave us some great ideas of things to do. I would definitely return to this B&B and I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Stayed August 2008
New York
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We have just returned from Lake George where we stayed at the Seasons for 5 nights. It is a really great B&B with lots of charm and character located on a very pretty land. Eileen, the innkeeper, treats everyone as a family guest so you can expect a very personal attention. We have stayed in the room with a shared bathroom but we haven't even noticed. The breakfast deserves a whole different review - it is really a multi-course dinner! Eileen cooks everything from the scratch, so it is really something!
We have met some interesting people there and it looks like there is a fair share of foreign guests there and everyone feels at home.
We will definitely stay there again!
August 13th - 18th, 2008

• Liked — Very personal serviice
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I had an absolutely wonderful stay at the Seasons Bed & Breakfast. The house is clean, beautiful, and tastefully decorated, both inside and out. The service is top-notch - for example, my husband and I shared a bathroom with a couple in another room, and there were four individual bath mats waiting for us in the bathroom. Breakfast is exceptionally delicious, and will fill up even the biggest eaters (I could barely eat more than half!). The innkeeper, Eileen, is very nice and is also very knowledgeable about the area - thanks to her, we went to some beautiful places we wouldn't have known about otherwise. I look forward to returning to this lovely bed and breakfast!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrensburg
Courtyard Lake George
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area
No photo provided
Route 9 Budget Inn
#2 of 2 in Warrensburg

Been to Seasons Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!