“It was a wonderful stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warrensburg
Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Warrensburg B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 25, 2011

After surfing the web to try to find a B&B that felt cozy without being overly fussy and frilly, I finally found just the place at Seasons. Every room is beautifully appointed and Eileen could not have been more gracious. She loves preparing extra special breakfasts (don't plan on needing lunch) and went out of her way to help us with day trip planning and directions. I happily recommend Seasons to people who want a relaxing experience with a touch of class.

Julia S.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 24, 2011

When we arrived at Season's we were welcomed by Michele. She was so sweet and very accommodating. She made us feel comfortable right away. Michele told us that Eileen wanted us to check out the bigger room with a kitchen area. She felt because we were going to be there for 4 nights it would be better for us. She was so right. This room was very spacious and like all the other rooms impeccably clean. I was very impressed by their attention to detail. Breakfast was amazing. They really went out of their way to accommodate my food allergies. Each night I would go downstairs and talk to Eileen. She is a great host. She was warm and friendly. I felt like I knew her for years. We have stayed at many B & B's and this is certainly at the top of our list. This is a great location, close to Lake George but away from the crowds.I would highly recommend Season's.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2011

We rented all 8 rooms at the Seasons. Eileen was great as were the rooms and the service. Brides and Bridesmaids loved it and Eileen could not do enough for us, including loaning us 2 6-ft tables when the wedding lodge could not properly respond. Attractive rooms, great breakfasts, do everything to make your stay a great one. You may find a fancier (and more expensive) place just down the road but cannot do better than the Seasons.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Just spent three perfect days at Seasons B&B in Warrensburg, NY. Eileen was a wonderful host always going out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. I can't say enough about the amazing breakfast dishes that she prepares. From warm rasberry turnovers to freash fruit to mouth watering egg dishes made to order and off the charts french toast and bacon. Always a perfect start to the day, Eileen and Michelle pay attention to every detail. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the wrap around porch is a wonderful and relaxing place to unwind after a busy day. If you are planning a trip to the Lake george area, I highly reccomend that you consider staying at Seasons. You will not be dissapointed.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We felt very comfortable with the clean, spotless, spacious rooms and well maintained facilities of this B&B housing. Quiet environment for good night sleep. Abundant parking space. Gracious hospitality is well represented by its delicious breakfast that is served on good looking dishes. Only 10 minutes drive away from the Lake George major spots. Very reasonable pricing is an icing on the cake. We will encourage our kids and close friends to explore this <good deal> experience at this well-preserved house, regardless of different seasons of a year.

Room Tip: Do follow up your online reservation by e-mails or direct phone calls for confirmation
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We stayed at the Seasons B&B on a whim, DESPERATE to escape the NYC heat. Eileen was lovely and accommodating, staying up to meet us when we arrived well after 11 PM. The next morning she had the most delicious gourmet blueberry cream cheese coffee cake, fruit, and frittata (cooked to our specifications!) The guests were lovely and we felt like we were a big family breakfast. And the rooms..are CLINICALLY CLEAN, our room had a lovely, huge, claw-footed tub. There were drinks on the porch in the evening and did I mention that the breakfast and drinks were free? I used to prefer the cold impersonality of a hotel but Seasons has made a B&B believer of me!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I stayed at Seasons Bed and Breakfast over the July 4th weekend and loved it! I recommend it highly. The innkeeper, Eileen, is wonderful and makes sure everything is to your liking. She bends over backwards to make sure you have a great stay. She is a gem.

I was in Suite One ( with the attached sun porch) and found it to be very comfortable. Very clean and well furnished. It's wonderful to have your own sun porch to retreat to to relax, but the B and B has a huge wrap around porch and a lovely garden as well. I wouldn't ever stay in Lake George (too crowded) when this option is avaiable so close by. I could get into Lake George witihin minutes..but had this peaceful place to come back to. I look forward to returning for another vist!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo