“Skip and look for other place!”
Review of George Henry's

George Henry's
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located at 3735 Main Street in Warrensburg, NY, we proudly serve some of the best food and coldest beer in the Adirondacks and have done so for the past 25 years. We pride ourselves in offering great food at reasonable prices in a comfortable, family-friendly environment.From juicy burgers and paninis to fresh salads and homemade soups to choice-cut steaks and fresh seafood, there's truly something for everyone. And don't forget to let George Henry's plan your next celebration or event! Reserve a few tables or book the entire establishment and let us take away your party-planning worries! We'll present you with as many options as possible to provide a party that will wow your guests without breaking the bank! Need to host a party at your house? George Henry's also provides off-site catering!
Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

I believe the problem was my expectation since I read some of the reviews. It's just a regular restaurant, connected to a bar. Don't go in the evenning with kids. When we were there, there was some people drinking too much, yelling, and a loud music coming from a junkbox. The food was ok!

NatesDaddy, Owner at George Henry's, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

There definitely was a failure on our part the night the reviewer was at George Henry's. Due to the popularity or our establishment the bar can get a little loud. We have separate music in the dining room and we are exploring ways to better separate the bar from the dining room. But our servers and bartenders should have had a better handle on the noise situation and for that we apologize. This issue has been addressed and we will improve moving forward.

As always we will do everything we can to make your experience positive and both worth your time and hard-earned dollars.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The staff is great and they have the best burger I have ever eaten. They take pride in using local merchants for their supplies. My daughter had the French Onion Soup and that was amazing. I don't think there is enough space to say how much we enjoyed eating at this restaurant. The prices are so affordable.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

While visiting the adirondaks we stopped in to get lunch---we did not know of the place only stopped by chance. The service was wonderful. The food was even better, the serving size was so large we had to get a "to go" box. My husband had mussells and said they were the best he has ever eaten. I had chicken and it was very good. The best part of our experience was our waitress, who after talking with her we found out she is the owners daughter in law. She was really good and welcoming and friendly. We definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have been going to George Henry's since it was still the Brew and Stew. We have always had a great time, and the food is great.The prices are very reasonable, the portions are great. Good Stuff.

1  Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed April 1, 2012

If someone had bad food at your restaurant they must have bad taste buds. My husband and I camp at Warrensburg Travel Park and coming to your restaurant is something we look forward to. We have brought our children and grandchildren there and have not experienced a problem with the bar patrons. We will be starting camping in April 28-29 and we are looking forward to visiting your restaurant and sitting at the bar for a few drinks. Your bartenders are awesome and so is the food. See you soon..