“Well worth stopping”

Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located at 3735 Main Street in Warrensburg, NY, we proudly serve some of the best food and coldest beer in the Adirondacks and have done so for the past 25 years. We pride ourselves in offering great food at reasonable prices in a comfortable, family-friendly environment.From juicy burgers and paninis to fresh salads and homemade soups to choice-cut steaks and fresh seafood, there's truly something for everyone. And don't forget to let George Henry's plan your next celebration or event! Reserve a few tables or book the entire establishment and let us take away your party-planning worries! We'll present you with as many options as possible to provide a party that will wow your guests without breaking the bank! Need to host a party at your house? George Henry's also provides off-site catering!
South Plymouth, New York
“Well worth stopping”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

Large menu choices, large portions, reasonable prices, friendly and efficient service. Place is plain but very clean. Wonderful burgers, sandwiches and homemade potato chips. The 4 of us were very surprised and pleased with one of the best meals we had while in the Lake George area during Americade. Good job!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank ljc2tall

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A stop I can skip on my next visit to the area”
Reviewed February 21, 2011

was passing through the area on a thursday evening. I stopped in for a bite and a drink. I was first annoyed by the fact that there was no bartender behind the bar for about 5 minutes. Once he finally showed up, he had much of his interest in a young lady at the end of the bar. He finally made his way over to me and I was offered a menu. I ordered a bacon cheese burger. I asked for it to be medium, it came out well. I would have sent it back if it hadn't taken so long for it to come out in the first place. As for the overall service, I feel I would have had a better time if the bartender wasn't so focused on his cell phone and the girl at the end of the bar and made a more pleasant attempt to socialize with the other patrons.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank avt18avt18
NatesDaddy, Owner at George Henry's, responded to this review, March 23, 2011
I am horrified to hear of your experience at George Henry's as we pride ourselves on our service and quality of food. I have contacted the reviewer to see is he/she can be more specific about the exact night in question and am hoping to hear back.
East Schodack, New York
“Excellent Wings!!! Friendly Staff & Great prices.”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

George Henry's in Warrensburg, N.Y. is a great place to grab a bite to eat or a cocktail on your way through town! Their wings are a particular favorite of ours and the kids love the Mozz. sticks. We stop in 4-5 times a year and the staff has always been efficient and friendly. My husband and I have also been there a few times on a Saturday night, the atmoshere was friendly and laid back, they usually have a band or DJ and I recently heard they added karaoke to the entertainment.... I'm looking forward to checking that out!!! Reasonable prices and the afore mentioned keeps George Henry's on our going back list when we visit or travel through Warrensburg.

• Visited September 2010
1 Thank MariaJene007
Harrison, Arkansas
“A little disappointed with the To-Go order.”
Reviewed January 3, 2011

We went here based on a recommendation from our host at a B&B (we asked about a good burger joint) I ordered a cheeseburger and a philly cheese-steak sandwich to go. The burger was great but the philly was pretty dry, I don't know if they forgot some aux-jus or what but we were already back at the room and tucked away by the time we found out. There was plenty of meat and if juicy would have been great I think so i would probably try it again.

• Visited January 2011
NatesDaddy, Manager at George Henry's, responded to this review, January 12, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience. Please trust that we will do better next time on the Philly Cheese and thank you for the compliments on our burgers.
warrensburg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOOD FOOD FOR A GOOD PRICE!”
Reviewed December 18, 2009

If you are looking for some good quality food for a reasonable price...George Henry's it is! They have a variety of sandwiches, appetizers, and dinners and a full bar. Also they have great entertainment on the weekends.. Great food and a place to go and relax with friends and family.

1 Thank sarabear9