“Decent in a pinch”

Dragon Lee Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Not the best Chinese I ever had but was still pretty good. Better than average for Warrensburg. I recommend the ribs on the bone.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Best in the North Country. Great house fried rice,moo goo gai pan and egg rolls.egg foo young disappointing with oovercooked and watery gravy."

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Best Chinese food that I have had in a while. I usually never write reviews, it was that good. I do recommend their general tso's chicken and their garlic shrimp is phenomenal.
Be careful coming in near rush hour because it might take a while to get your food depending what you get. Mine took about half a hour or so. Not bad considering how busy it was.
I have to disagree with Mikitruax. I think he probably was the person that order after me last night. You usually don't forget a person like that. I think he ordered something with fantail shrimp in it and his order came out before mine did. Overall food is good, it just took just a little bit longer.

5  Thank JDtheTraveler250
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

OK. Maybe the locals are happy with this dump, but we are from out of town and ordered two very simple dishes to take out. They said it would take 15-20 minutes. We ended up waiting for 1 HOUR! Really? And no apologies from the staff either! Just "oh, we are really busy..." We didn't come all the way from NYC to eat at a Chinese take out. The only reason we were there was because everything else was either closed or empty, and we just wanted something quick. It was honestly one of the most awful experience I've ever had.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Take out is what we do usually on our way home from Warrensburg. We like the Shrimp w/Broccoli and General Tsos. Delicious beef on stick.

2  Thank Johnny B