“Very good eatery in Warrenburg.”
Review of New Way Lunch

New Way Lunch
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had lunch here on two consecutive days. Both times the food was very good. The menu is limited, but the few items they offer they make well. Their desert pies were too delicious. The first day we had a slice of Chocolate Cream pie. The second was Lemon Meringue pie. Outstanding!
Even if you eat elsewhere they are worth the trip for desert.
The waitress was attentive and friendly.
The restroom was clean and well lighted.
I understand they have two other restaurants with the same name in nearby towns as well.
I rated them four stars because of the limited menu. We wished we had more choices.

1  Thank CenVillager316

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Tasted as good as the original Charlie's hotdogs from Troy, NY! Better, though, because you could get awesome pies for dessert! The place was immaculate, reasonably priced, and the service quick and pleasant. We don't usually stop in Warrensburg for lunch, but will make a special point of it to go back to New Way Lunch!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is not some upscale lunch spot. This is exactly what you want it to be: a little diner that serves great hot dogs. My daughter is sitting next to me as I type this and she wants to make sure that I write that I kept eating her chili cheese fries. Which is true. Get the hot dogs "Michigan" style and you'll be good to go.

We'll be back!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Family type diner...very clean and fast service, didnt find out about their hot dogs until after we ordered, but we were very pleased with chicken tenders, burger and ffries...potatoe salad was awsome!. reasonably priced. Will definitely return! Would love to try their Greek Salad.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Even the grease tasted fresh! Smallish menu, but everything was really good. Super clean, too, including the restroom.