“You must go here!”

Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner while staying in lake george. The food was amazing, service was great, the view was beautiful. This was the best meal meal we had and our entire trip. Definitely coming back here!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Make sure to sit by the river in their screened in porch, fabulous setting! Very good service even though she was a bit young and didn't really know her stuff, but that was ok.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

First, call ahead and request a table at a window overlooking the river.
Order a glass of wine (they provide a generous amount). Relax. Now that sets the tone. Rustic ambiance with a wonderful river view. It had rained heavily the past couple nights and the river was raging!

I ordered the smoked salmon appetizer (smoked and wrapped around fresh asparagus and a creamy herb cheese spread) and it was delicious.
For my entree I ordered the rack of lamb. Cooked perfectly and quite possibly the best I ever had.
Dessert was just what I needed! and the coffee drinks my my my...

Only 10- 15 mins. north west on Rt. 9 from Lake George Village, this rustic gem will be on my hit list every time I get up to the area!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

We took my wives parents to the Grist Mill for their 60th wedding anniversary and all 8 of us had a great meal. My wife had lamb (which I do not eat) and said that it was fantastic. The veal scallopini melted in my mouth. Venison, Filet and other entrees were great. We hope to make this a yearly experience.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

great service . lamb ordered medium rare . received well done. I was given full credit on the entree,but ate a dismal meal.great location and venue.

1  Thank joeMinerva_nyUsa