“Good food; resonable prices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lizzie Keays
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great meals and service in a comfortable casual atmosphere.
Schroon Lake, New York
“Good food; resonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten at Lizzie Keays several times. The last time there my friend and I had the prime ribs. It was a generous cut and lower priced than most places. The wait staff is friendly and efficient. I recommend reservations on Friday or Saturday nights.

• Visited September 2013

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Comfortable atmosphere and Friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sitting out on the deck on a beautiful Summer Adirondack evening, my husband enjoyed a great dinner. This was our second time and we were not disappointed. Fresh, seasoned well and portions that were just right. A nice casual place to come for a quiet dinner. I would recommend this to anyone traveling through Warrensburg!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank LMC1227
Lake George, New York
“Great surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed our meal and atmosphere. The service was great.Good place to go. Would recommend it to others.

Latham, New York
“nice spot for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I went for dinner on a Thursday night and really enjoyed ourselves. The wait staff were very busy , but attentive and friendly. The appetizers were fabulous , baked brie for me and stuffed mushrooms for the Mrs. The brie was absolutely delicious as were the mushrooms. Entrees were eggplant parmesan , very good , and the steak special which was a T-bone. The steak was cooked as ordered and was good , I did encounter a few tough pieces of grizzle , but it certainly wasn't a bad steak .The prices were very reasonable. We look forward to visiting here again.

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Great fresh food in the Adirondacks !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I´ve worked in great restaurants, where we really care about the food and the service, and finding a good place to have a great meal is hard. I found that Lizzie Keays has amazing food. We had three different starters all of them amazing, then I had a salad which had a great size( normally if it comes with a main dish it´s very tiny.) And for main dish I had a pasta with shrimps, scallops and hot marinara sauce! The marinara sauce was great, fresh, tasty, chunky.. just delicious, the scallops were cooked perfectly and the shrimps had a great size. Have no complains about the service at all, the staff is very friendly! Definitely Lizzie Keays is a place to visit and enjoy a great meal!!!!