“Not ok”

Luck E Star
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Warrensburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

My son and I went for Sunday breakfast. There were only 2 waitresses that were very nice, but had way to much to do. Aka they were to busy to be attentive and hospitable to all of their tables.

This place needs people bussing tables and perhaps someone greeting people as they walk in. It is a shame that the lack of staff makes the waitresses look bad. The waitresses were bussing the tables on top of having a full house of tables.

-We stood ungreeted for 15 minutes.
-Another 5mins until we were seated.
(I have no problem waiting if a wait time is announced or my name goes on a list..or I'm at least greeted at the door)
-15 minutes until our order was taken .
-30 mins until food and drink
Drinks should come out asap, not with the food a half hour later.
Our drinks were not refilled and the waitress never came back to the table after the food came out.

The food was alright. The hash was burnt and not very good, everything else was good though.

After we finished eating we waited patiently another 20 mins to get our check..couldn't wait any longer so I flagged her down..

I will not be back. It's clearly a management problem. You can't have a restaurant with 20 or so full tables and only 2 people working the floor (including bussing).

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We just happed to be in the area and stopped in for lunch. Three of us had burgers and one had chicken tenders. All of us were very happy with our meals. It was good quality food and the prices were reasonable. The waitresses were great and next time we are in the area we will stop there again.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

steak & eggs , hash & eggs, lumberjack breakfast, great eggs perfectly cooked, crispy hash wish we could have hit lunch there the menu looks great.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Needed to make a trip to Warrensburg to get new tires and decided to take a walk over to Luck E Star for breakfast. Some of the best home fries i have ever had. Thank you Luck E Star. I will be back.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We have been here twice in the last month, the diner has good food, though they put way too much mustard on the hot dogs. The mustard dominates the taste, but that is the kind of place it is, not much talent doing the cooking. The slaw is good, fries and burgers are very good. Both times we TRIED TO HAVE ICE CREAM!, The kids serving ice cream do not want to serve you, they are busy with themselves and could care less if they sold any ice cream. I am shocked the owner does not see this, other people walked away when we did after being ignored. Both times no one paying any attention at the ice cream windows.

1  Thank Hunter11ss